Forms & Policies
Before your child’s appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice. To download the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader.
Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your child’s visit.
Download Patient Forms
Nausea and Vomiting with Pregnancy
New Patient Forms
- Demographic Data
- New Patient Form Questionnaire: Page 1 | Page 2
- Health Record Update
- Payment Responsibility
- Pharmacy Consent
- Specimen Consent
- Patient Advocacy Program
- Notice of Privacy Practices: Page 1 | Page 2
- Patient Acknowledgement From Notice of Privacy Practices
- Policy for Treatment of Minors
* New Patients: Be sure to print every form listed under New Patient Forms. As a new patient, you will need to complete all of these forms. *
OB Dental Sheet
OB Ultrasound Consent for Gender Scan
Records Request Release
Appointments can be made by calling our office during normal business hours.
After Hours & Emergency Care
If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911 or head to the nearest emergency room. For all other calls, an on-call physician is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours. In some instances, we may require that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
All office visits are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and debit cards. Please contact our billing office should you have any financial questions or concerns.